The Italian Job - Photo Shoot
Karen at Darby and Joan, along with her dream team, came together and created this amazing masterpiece, I was very exited to have been involved with the hair!
As you know, Karen doesn't do things in half measures, and so planned not one but two stunning looks. One is a fun, Kate Spade inspire striped affair with bold drops of navy and coral. The other a rustic, glamorous Tuscan inspired style, where the simplicity just oozed sophistication. Both looks were drop dead gorgeous, and we had models, dresses, hair, and styling to match!
The setting for the shoot was to be Amalfi White, a stunning Italian restaurant and wedding venue in Melbourne. The amount of effort and the creativity of everyone involved was a wonderful thing to behold… cakes, flowers, hair and make-up, props, a Daimler, a Vespa, a giant light-up heart and Timeless Couture’s new collection of gowns…. I’ll let the images speak for themselves...
- Photography – Emma Cleveley Photography
- Planning, styling and props – Darby & Joan
- Venue & Canapes- Amalfi White
- Dresses and Accessories – Timeless Couture
- Flowers – Tineke Floral Design
- Cakes and Cookies – Yummy Little Cakes
- Stationery – Best Day Ever
- Models – The Valentines plus Sophie
- Hair – James White
- Makeup – Christina Lazzorotto
- Nails – Nail Basics
- Daimler – Dennisson Classic Cars
- Light Up Heart – Typical Type
- Vespa – Courtesty of Jay Marriott
- Shoes -Rachel Simpson